MSI's Treviso 12"x24" Porcelain Tile features a beautiful mix of monochromatic grays. Offering the look and feel of concrete and the easy maintenance of porcelain, this softy textured tile is suitable for walls, backsplashes and countertops in both residential and commercial environments. Often used as flooring, this concrete looking matte tile adds instant character and style to any space - from entryways, to kitchens, bathrooms and beyond. With everything this tile has to offer, it’s no wonder designers and builders rave about it. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues.
This Cemento Treviso 12"x24" Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for Floor and Wall use.
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Cemento Treviso 12"x24" Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile- MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Matte
Product of: Indonesia
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||Indonesia|
|Coefficient of Friction||<0.42|
|Color Variation||Medium (V2)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Packaging Dimensions||Height: 3.12″ Length: 24″ Width: 12″|
|Pallet Weight||2200.8 LBS|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 30″ Length: 44″ Width: 44″|
|Carton per Pallet||40|
|Box Weight||55.02 LBS|