Villohome's Engineered Hardwood Flooring, brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique hardwood timber species. Our Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces. The Old Batavia collection features truly timeless styles with the durability to match a 7.5 inch, wide plank, Engineered Maple flooring constructed with a multi-layer core and 2mm wear layer that will preserve the authenticity of your flooring for decades to come.
Engineered Hardwood Maple 7.5" Wide, 75" RL Casa Balinese Distressed/Handscraped Old Batavia Floors offers:
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Sanding and Finishing: No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Eco-friendly: All engineered products are eco-friendly due to maximizing the yield of tree, in which we take the best board and make the most out of it.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Textured look and feel: Hand-scraped and texture leads to a more worn-in look and casual wear and tear will blend right into the natural look, so that there is no need to worry with pets, kids or large get-together in your home.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.
- Long-term Investment: Hardwood flooring increases the value of your property due to its high quality and true form.
- Engineered Hardwood Core: Whether it’s a multi-ply or an OSB core, engineered hardwood is manufactured with a multi-layered, pressed fiberboard core that is cross-layered to create the ultimate durability for its top veneer of hardwood, giving you peace of mind by adding resistance to expansion and contraction due to moisture and temperature fluctuations.
- Multiple Installation Options and Ease of Use: Tongue and Groove Edges on every plank make it quick and easy for nail down, glue down, staple down, or floating installation depending on your subfloor type.
- Peace of Mind: 25 Year Residential Warranty, 5 Year Light Commercial Warranty, Lifetime Finish and Structural Warranty
Engineered Hardwood Maple 7.5" Wide, 75" RL Casa Balinese Distressed/Handscraped Old Batavia Floors - Mazzia Collection
|Finish||UV Cured Oil|
|Grade||ABC / Select|
|Edge Type||Micro Beveled|
|Radiant Heat Compatible||Yes|
|Max. Length (in)||Multi-ply|
|Wear layer Thickness (mm)||75|
|Min. Length (in)||24|
|Certification||FloorScore, CARB II|
|Light Commercial Warranty(years)||5|
|Installation||Glue, Nail, Staple, Floating|