Engineered Hardwood Floors Old Batavia Maple Casa Betawi 7.5"
Get a Volume Discount
Buy 500 Sq ft or more - Get 5% discount
Buy 1000 Sq ft or more - Get 10% discount
Buy 2000 Sq ft or more - Get 15% discount
|Finish||UV Cured Oil|
|Grade||ABC / Select|
|Wear layer Thickness (mm)||Micro Beveled|
|Radiant Heat Compatible||2|
|Certification||FloorScore, CARB II|
|Light Commercial Warranty(years)||5|
|Installation||Glue, Nail, Staple, Floating|
|Max. Length (in)||73.25|
|Min. Length (in)||24|
Old Batavia Collection offers:
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Sanding and Finishing: No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Eco-friendly: All engineered products are eco-friendly due to maximizing the yield of tree, in which we take the best board and make the most out of it.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Textured look and feel: Hand-scraped and texture leads to a more worn-in look and casual wear and tear will blend right into the natural look, so that there is no need to worry with pets, kids or large get-together in your home.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.
- Long-term Investment: Hardwood flooring increases the value of your property due to its high quality and true form.
- Engineered Hardwood Core: Whether it’s a multi-ply or an OSB core, engineered hardwood is manufactured with a multi-layered, pressed fiberboard core that is cross-layered to create the ultimate durability for its top veneer of hardwood, giving you peace of mind by adding resistance to expansion and contraction due to moisture and temperature fluctuations.
- Multiple Installation Options and Ease of Use: Tongue and Groove Edges on every plank make it quick and easy for nail down, glue down, staple down, or floating installation depending on your subfloor type.
- Peace of Mind: 25 Year Residential Warranty, 5 Year Light Commercial Warranty, Lifetime Finish and Structural Warranty