Engineered Hardwood Floors Specials Collection Red Oak Natural Width: 2.25"
Get a Volume Discount
Buy 1000 Sq ft or more - Get 10% discount
Buy 2000 Sq ft or more - Get 20% discount
|Average Length (in.)||32-36|
|Profile||Tongue & Groove|
|Core Type||5 Ply Basic American Hardwood Core|
|Edge Type||4-sided Micro Beveled|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Light Commercial Warranty (in years)||5|
|Residential Warranty (in years)||25|
|Max. Length (in.)||84″|
|Finish Warranty (in years)||12″|
|Minimum Length (in.)||12''|
|Packaging Dimensions (inches)||Height: 5.5 Length: 48 Width: 15|
|Sqft / Box||28|
|Boxes / Pallet||40|
|Sqft / Pallet||1120|
|Pallet Dimensions (inches)||Height: 44 Length: 84 Width: 44|
Engineered Hardwood Floors Red Oak Natural offers:
- Processed and finished in the USA.
- Species: Red Oak
- Grade: Select
- Wear Layer: 4mm
- Certification: Lacet Act, UL Certification, CARB Compliance
- Gloss Level: Matte (20%)
- Edge Type: 4 side micro beveled
- Profile: Tongue&Groove
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Eco-friendly: All engineered products are eco-friendly due to maximizing the yield of tree, in which we take the best board and make the most out of it.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Textured look and feel: Hand-scraped and texture leads to a more worn-in look and casual wear and tear will blend right into the natural look, so that there is no need to worry with pets, kids or large get-together in your home.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.
- Long-term Investment: Hardwood flooring increases the value of your property due to its high quality and true form.
- Engineered Hardwood Core: W5 Ply Basic American Hardwood Core.
- Product Warranty : 5 Years Finish and 25 Years Structural Warranty