Porcelain Pavers Lucas Betulla 12"x48" Matte Rectified - MSI Collection
Get a Volume Discount
Buy 100 Sq ft or more - Get 10% discount
Buy 300 Sq ft or more - Get 20% discount
|Country of Origin||China|
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Coefficient of Friction||<0.42|
|Water Absorption Rate||More than 0.5% and less than 3%|
|Pieces / Pallet||64|
|Sqft / Pallet||256|
|Pallet Dimensions (inches)||Height: 29 Length: 49 Width: 29|
|Packaging Dimensions||(L):48″ (W):12″ (H):1.75″|
|Box Weight (LBS)||74.94|
|Sqft / Box||8|
MSI's Lucas Betulla 12 in. x 48 in. x 0.79 in. Porcelain Paver features harmonious brown hues that evoke a warm, rich, and inviting feel. Its high definition glazed ink jet design captures an authentic wood look that won’t fade over time. It’s ideal for residential and light commercial applications where you’d like the look of wood but need the durability and water resistance of porcelain. Able to withstand freeze thaw cycles, stain resistant, and low-maintenance, this matte finished porcelain paver is a top choice for those who want designer style without sacrificing practicality. Entryways, outdoor kitchens, patios, roof decks, and pool houses are just a few spaces this distinctive low sheen tile can be used. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues.
Porcelain Pavers Lucas Betulla 12"x48" Matte Rectified - MSI Collection offers,
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use.
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product