Mountain Bluestone 12 in. x 24 in. flamed finish Pavers feature mid-tone blueish gray tones. These natural sandstone pavers are available in a variety of styles to facilitate creative installation patterns, and flexibility in design. Sandstone pavers are tough, and remain beautiful even with exposure to harsh weather conditions. Suitable for patios, garden paths, pool decks, wall cladding, and retaining walls. NOTE: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
Mountain Bluestone 12 in. x 24 in. Flamed Sandstone Paver Floor Tile offers,
- Grade 1, first-quality natural sandstone pavers.
- Flamed finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone.
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications and is frost resistant.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
- Not slippery.
- Can be installed on a sandbed or concrete bed.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
Sandstone Pavers Mountain Bluestone 12 in. x 24 in. Flamed - MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Flamed
Tile Material: Sandstone
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Edge Type||Straight Edge|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Pieces / Pallet||108|
|Sqft / Pallet||216|
|Pallet Dimensions (inches)||Height: 29 Length: 43 Width: 40|
|Packaging Dimensions||(L):24″ (W):12″ (H):1″|
|Box Weight (LBS)||26.67|
|Sqft / Box||2|