MSI’s Sedona Platinum 6 in. x 6 in. x 6 in. Corner Splitface Stacked Stone panel is crafted from premium quartzite. Featuring various sized pieces in a gorgeous mix of earthy hues, going grey never looked so good. In charcoal to greige, this statement-making panel is revered for its versatility. The corners come in two separate pieces, each with stepped cut ends - which allows them to be used as traditional corners or inverse corners - depending on your project needs. Residential or commercial, use it to create stunning accent walls, backsplashes, or fireplace surrounds — indoors or outdoors. The choice is yours and the possibilities are endless! This frost-resistant product is also a designer top-pick for cladding architectural features and facades. Note: Please inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
Rockmount Sedona Platinum Splitface Ledger Corner 6"x6" Natural Quartzite Wall Tile - MSI Offers,
- Grade 1, first-quality natural quartzite tile for wall use.
- Natural split face finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone.
- Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 0.5% but less than 3% for indoor use and some outdoor applications.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Rockmount Sedona Platinum Splitface Ledger Corner 6"x6" Natural Quartzite Wall Tile - MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Splitface
Tile Material: Quartzite
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Water Absorption Rate||More than 0.5% and less than 3%|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||1440|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||36|
|Box Dimensions:||(L):6.5″ (W):6.5″ (H):6.5″|
|Pallet Dimensons:||(L):40.16″ (W):32.28″ (H):41.34″|
Certificates will be updated soon.