7 Ply Engineered Wood 9" Wide 75" Long Plank French White Oak Ramsey- Lincoln Collection
Get a Volume Discount
Buy 500 Sq ft or more - Get 5% discount
Buy 1000 Sq ft or more - Get 10% discount
Buy 2000 Sq ft or more - Get 15% discount
|Species||French White Oak|
|Average Length (in.)||60% 75″|
|Core Type||7-ply engineered wood|
|Edge Type||4-sided Micro Beveled|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Light Commercial Warranty (in years)||5|
|Residential Warranty (in years)||Lifetime|
|Max. Length (in.)||75″|
|Finish Warranty (in years)||Lifetime|
|Installation||Glue, Nail, Floating|
|Packaging Dimensions (inches)||Height: 4 Length: 75 Width: 9.5|
|Sqft / Box||23.51|
|Boxes / Pallet||48|
|Sqft / Pallet||1128.48|
|Pallet Dimensions (inches)||Height: 41 Length: 75 Width: 39|
Engineered Hardwood Floors French White Oak Ramsey offers:
- Species: French White Oak
- Available in 5/8" thickness.
- Grade: ABC/Prime Grade
- Wear Layer: 4mm
- Certification: FloorScore, CARB II
- Gloss Level: Matte
- Edge Type: 4 side micro beveled.
- Profile: Tongue & Groove
- Average Board Length: 60% 75" boards
- Application: Residential/Commercial
- Attributes of our finish: Water & Wear Resistant ,Transparent, Clean, Flexible, Everlust UV protector
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Eco-friendly: All engineered products are eco-friendly due to maximizing the yield of tree, in which we take the best board and make the most out of it.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Textured look and feel: Hand-scraped and texture leads to a more worn-in look and casual wear and tear will blend right into the natural look, so that there is no need to worry with pets, kids or large get-together in your home.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.
- Long-term Investment: Hardwood flooring increases the value of your property due to its high quality and true form.
- Engineered Hardwood Core: 7-ply engineered wood
- Product Warranty : 5 Years Light Commercial and Lifetime Structural/Finish Warranty