MSl’s Rain Forest marble from India is a stylish marble with deep variations of creams, dark browns, rich rusts, and dark reds. This distinctive natural stone is an ideal choice to create marble floors, shower surrounds, accent walls, backsplashes, marble tile floors, and other features where an element of drama is desired. This polished Marble Floor and Wall Tile from MSI is the perfect traditional addition to your home decor. Each tile features beautiful brown-green veins that give a abstract forest look. This tile is Greenguard Indoor Air Quality Certified®
This Rain Forest 12"x12" Polished Marble Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality natural marble tile for floor, wall and countertop use.
- Unglazed, polished smooth finish with a high sheen and random variation in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5%.
- Not frost resistant.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Rain Forest 12"x12" Polished Marble Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||India|
|Coefficient of Friction||Above 0.42|
|Pattern||Natural Stone Variation|
|Color Variation||Medium Variation (V3)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%|
|Installation||Standart thinset / grout tile installation|
|Packaging Dimensions||Height: 4.5″ Length: 13″ Width: 13″|
|Pallet Weight||2100 LBS|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 30″ Length: 42″ Width: 32.5″|
|Carton per Pallet||42|
|Box Weight||50 LBS|