MSI's Arterra Caldera Grigia from MSI deliver the highly desired look of wood indoors and outdoors with the ease of maintenance and durability of porcelain. The soothing, modern light gray hue of the copings works well with any design – from traditional to contemporary. Use these porcelain copings for floors, pool surrounds, and patios. Coordinating tiles and pavers are available to enhance the luxurious feel of the indoor/outdoor spaces.
Arterra Caldera Grigia 13"x24" Matte Porcelain Pool Coping - MSI Collection
1. Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use.
2. Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone.
3. P.E.I. rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions.
4. Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
5. Residential and commercial use.
6. This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Caldera Grigia 13"x24" Matte Porcelain Pool Coping - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Coefficient of Friction||> 0.42|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||38.2|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||2457.6|