Tuscany Riviera Travertine Tumbled Paver Kits shows the variation in color unique to natural stone, helping you create a lovely paver pattern. Pre-fitted for easy installation, the pavers in this kit are tumbled, honed and unfilled. Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
Each pallet will have:
40 pcs of 8x8x3cm pcs
20 pcs of 8x16x3cm pcs
40 pcs of 16x16x3cm pcs
20 pcs of 16x24x3cm
So total of 120 pcs of all 4 sizes. Each kit will cover 16 Sqft 10 kits will cover 160 Sqft.
Tuscany Riviera Travertine Tumbled Paver Kits offers;
1. Grade 1, first-quality natural travertine pavers.
2. Tumbled finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone.
3. Can be installed on a sand bed, if installed on a concrete base with thin-set then it can be used on driveways.
4. Semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%.
5. Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
6. This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Tuscany Riviera Travertine Tumbled Paver Kits - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Installation||Standard thinset / grout tile installation|
|Color Variation||V4- Random Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||More than 3 % but less than 7%|
|Proposition 65||Yes- Silica|
|Pallet Dimensions (LxWxH)||48.03"x24.41"x29.53"|