MSI's Beton Grey 24 in. x 24 in. 2 CM thickness Arterra Porcelain Paver features the perfect blend of stylish gray hues — creating a gorgeous, natural stone look. Able to withstand freeze thaw cycles, it’s suitable for most residential and light commercial outdoor flooring applications. Additionally, it’s slip resistant and its color and design won’t fade overtime. Easy to install, stain resistant, and low-maintenance, this large format porcelain paver is a top choice for those who want designer style without sacrificing practicality. Sand set it or place it directly on grass for a casual look, or install with mortar over a concrete bed to achieve a more formal feel. Recommended for both interior and exterior projects, including entryways, paths, driveways, pool areas, and patios, this multitalented matte finished porcelain paver will give your installation or remodel a classic, yet modern look.
Arterra Porcelain Pavers Beton Grey 24"x24" Matte Rectified - MSI Collection offers,
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use.
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product
Porcelain Pavers Beton Grey 24"x24" Matte Rectified - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Coefficient of Friction||<0.42|
|Water Absorption Rate||More than 0.5% and less than 3%|
|Pieces / Pallet||64|
|Sqft / Pallet||256|
|Pallet Dimensions (inches)||Height: 30 Length: 45 Width: 32|
|Packaging Dimensions||(L):24″ (W):24″ (H):2″|
|Box Weight (LBS)||72|
|Sqft / Box||8|