Engineered Hardwood Floors Cuva color is synonymous with comfort, beauty, and durability. It epitomizes attention to detail and the desire to create a product in perfect harmony with its environment. Our product is a premium quality floor made from 100% well-managed forests, produced to exceed the strictest official quality standards. We apply our many years of experience to assure a superior construction and finish while maintaining great care of our environment. Our classic grade wood floors are carefully selected for character and structural soundness. Our method of timber selection combined with precision milling, including end matching, along with years of experience in wood insure that your floor will be unique and last a lifetime.
One of the most critical steps in producing excellent wood flooring is the FINISH! Engineered Wood not only builds more durable floors, our top notch factory-applied finish makes hardwood floor easy to maintain. With our layered UV-cured aluminum oxide finish, you gain the assurance of superior durability and appearance. Our finish protects the wood floors while preserving fine details of the actual wood's character. We dare you to compare with our competitors while in one of our authorized dealer locations. Our superior clear finish enhances the look of the wood grain, shows off the detailed attention to color and don't forget the silky texture. The wood of this hardwood product is sourced from Europe and assembled in Vietnam.
Engineered Hardwood Floors French White Oak Cuva offers:
- Species: French White Oak.
- Available 3/4" thickness.
- Grade: ABC/Prime Grade.
- Wear Layer: 6mm.
- Certification: FloorScore, CARB II.
- Gloss Level: Matte.
- Edge Type: 4 side micro beveled.
- Profile: Tongue & Groove.
Average Board Length: 65% 87" boards.
- Application: Residential/Commercial.
- Attributes of our finish: Water & Wear Resistant ,Transparent, Clean, Flexible, Everlust UV protector
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Eco-friendly: All engineered products are eco-friendly due to maximizing the yield of tree, in which we take the best board and make the most out of it.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Textured look and feel: Hand-scraped and texture leads to a more worn-in look and casual wear and tear will blend right into the natural look, so that there is no need to worry with pets, kids or large get-together in your home.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.
- Long-term Investment: Hardwood flooring increases the value of your property due to its high quality and true form.
- Engineered Hardwood Core: 7-ply engineered wood
- Product Warranty : 5 Years Light Commercial and Lifetime Structural/Finish Warranty
7 Ply Engineered Wood 9" Wide 87" RL Long Plank French White Oak Cuva - Lincoln Select Collection
Size: 9"xRandom Lengthsx3/4"
Surface Texture: Smooth
Species: French White Oak
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Species||French White Oak|
|Finish||Everlust UV Lacquer|
|Grade||ABC Prime Grade|
|Length (in)||Random Lengths|
|Profile||Toungue & Groove|
|Core Type||7-ply engineered wood|
|Edge Type||4-sided micro beveled|
|Min. Length (in.)||24"|
|Average Length (in.)||65% 87" boards|
|Radiant Heat compatible?||Yes|
|Installation||Glue Nail, Float|
|Certification||FloorScore, Carb II|
|Residential Warranty (yrs)||Lifetime|
|Light Commercial Warranty (yrs)||5|
|Finish Warranty (yrs)||Lifetime|
|Structural Warranty (yrs)||Lifetime|