Get supremely durable and gorgeous vinyl with the MSIs Abingdale Reducer Molding Tile. It's typically placed between floors of similar heights and is suitable for all grade levels while being 100% waterproof, scratch, stain and dent resistant and comes with AC3 wear layer. This flooring retains its elegance with dark chocolate brown tones which resemble gorgeous aged walnut hardwood. It is used to transition floors of unequal height from wood/laminate floors to carpet, vinyl or tile. This molding will provide a seamless look when transitioning between flooring surfaces providing a beautiful finished look to any room in your home.
Abingdale 0.35" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Reducer Molding-MSI EverLife offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Abingdale 0.35" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Reducer Molding-MSI EverLife
Surface Finish: Low Gloss Textured
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||1170|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||0.94|
|Box Dimensions||(L):96″ (W):2.75″ (H):2.25″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|
Certificates will be updated soon.