Update your decor with the affordable elegance of MSIs Abingdale Quarter Round Molding Vinyl Plank Flooring. Perfect in the kitchen, living area, bathroom or even basement as a luxurious, low maintenance flooring solution. Easy to install with the glue-down feature and suitable for all grade levels. Tile is 100% waterproof, scratch, stain and dent resistant. Backed by a lifetime residential warranty. It is used to accent the transition from baseboard to floor surface, especially in retrofitted floors where the baseboard typically is not removed. The quarter round with AC3 wear layer provides a subtle blend between the gap in the floor and the wall providing a beautiful finished look to any room in your home.
Abingdale 0.75" Thick x 1.02" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Quarter Round Molding-MSI Everlife offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Abingdale 0.75" Thick x 1.02" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Quarter Round Molding-MSI Everlife
Surface Finish: Low Gloss Textured
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue down|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||810|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||0.66|
|Box Dimensions||(L):96″ (W):2.75″ (H):2.25″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|
Certificates will be updated soon.