Get supremely durable and gorgeous vinyl tile flooring with the MSIs Aged Hickory End Cap Molding Vinyl Tile. It's easy to install with the glue-down feature and is suitable for all grade levels and busy families who don't want to sacrifice style. This flooring retains its elegance with a warm mix of light and dark brown hues for a patina wood look and comes with AC3 wear layer. It can be used in doorways and provide an expansion gap for large areas. This molding can be nailed or glued with its coordinating style of floor. A warranty is included for piece of mind.
This Aged Hickory 0.26" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl End Cap Molding-MSI Everlife offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Aged Hickory 0.26" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl End Cap Molding-MSI Everlife
Surface Finish: Low Gloss Textured
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue down|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||1170|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||1.3|
|Box Dimensions||(L):96″ (W):2.75″ (H):2.25″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|
Certificates will be updated soon.