MSI's Arterra Benton Grey 13 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Pool Coping features light charcoal hues with tonal swirls and clouds for a timeless look reminiscent of natural stone. With pleasingly neutral tones in a durable and easy-care porcelain, this versatile matte finish pool coping is the definition of affordable luxury. It adds the perfect finishing touch to any number of residential or commercial projects including pool edges, dividing walls, and steps. Unapologetically elegant, this coping is also frost and stain resistant and doesn't require sealing. Benton Grey Copings coordinate with Benton Grey Pavers for a designer look that wows.
Arterra Beton Gray 13"x24" Porcelain Pool Coping-Eased Edge - MSI Collection Offers,
1. Grade 1, first-quality porcelain pool copings.
2. Glazed smooth finish with a slight variation in tone.
3. PEI rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions.
4. Impervious flooring has water absorption of greater than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
5. Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength.
6. This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Arterra Beton Gray 13"x24" Porcelain Pool Coping-Eased Edge - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Coefficient of Friction||DCOF - > 0.42 Wet|
|Color Variation||V3- Medium Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||31.26|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||1187.88|