With a matte finish and a beautiful mix of tan, rust, orange, brown and green undertones with a bluish gray background, Full Range Bluestone exudes understated elegance. This unique palette brings modern vibes to a porcelain paver, creating a seamless transition from cozy interiors to vast exteriors. Highly durable and easy to clean and maintain, these pavers are perfect for residential and commercial properties in areas such as atriums, outdoor dining areas, pathways, patios and much more.Full Range Bluestone features proprietary ZeroSlip technology and can be applied to various surface types, from soft sand and grass to hard concrete.
Arterra Full Range Bluestone Jumbo Pattern Porcelain Paver - MSI Collection Offers,
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use.
- Glazed smooth finish with a slight variation in tone.
- PEI rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of Less than 0.5%% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength.
NOTE: Our JUMBO pavers comes in Pattern with each box consist 39 pieces (192 Sq ft) to make a full pattern. Below is how the pattern is formed.
9 pieces of 24”x48” (72 Sq ft)
9 pieces of 24”x36” (54 Sq ft)
12 pieces of 24”x24” (48 Sq ft)
9 pieces of 12”x24” (18 Sq ft).
Arterra Full Range Bluestone Jumbo Pattern Porcelain Paver - MSI Collection
Size: Jumbo Pattern
Surface Finish: Matte
Edge type: Rectified
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||Spain|
|Installation||Standard thinset / grout tile installation|
|Coefficient of Friction||> 0.42|
|Color Variation||V3- Medium Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5 %|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||1896|