Lucas Canita Porcelain copings have a subtle underlying gray tone that complements a variety of design styles, from traditional to contemporary. These wood look copings feature a subtle yet distinctive wood grain. Use these coping to create beautiful floors in both residential and commercial properties where a durable and low maintenance material is preferred over natural hardwood.
Arterra Lucas Canitia 13"x24" Porcelain Pool Coping - MSI Collection Offers,
1. Grade 1, first-quality porcelain pool copings.
2. Glazed smooth finish with a slight variation in tone.
3. PEI rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions.
4. Impervious flooring has water absorption of greater than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
5. Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength.
6. This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Arterra Lucas Canitia 13"x24" Porcelain Pool Coping - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Coefficient of Friction||DCOF - > 0.42 Wet|
|Color Variation||V3- Medium Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||38|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||2457.6|