Large format pavers in a haunting blue-gray shade add understated elegance to floors, walls, bathrooms, kitchens, laundry rooms, entryways, and more. The True Bluestone porcelain Pavers from MSI leave a lasting impression. Easy to clean, durable, and low maintenance, these porcelain pavers are perfect for residential and commercial applications.
Arterra Trueblue Stone Jumbo Pattern Porcelain Paver - MSI Collection Offers.
- Grade 1, Porcelain Paver for floor use.
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in appearance in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
NOTE: Our JUMBO pavers comes in Pattern with each box consist 39 pieces (192 Sq ft) to make a full pattern. Below is how the pattern is formed.
9 pieces of 24”x48” (72 Sq ft)
9 pieces of 24”x36” (54 Sq ft)
12 pieces of 24”x24” (48 Sq ft)
9 pieces of 12”x24” (18 Sq ft).
Arterra Trueblue Stone Jumbo Pattern Porcelain Paver - MSI Collection
Size: Jumbo Pattern
Surface Finish: Matte
Edge type: Rectified
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||Spain|
|Installation||Standard thinset / grout tile installation|
|Coefficient of Friction||> 0.42|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than <0.5 %|
|Box Weight (lbs)||1896|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||1896|