Ashlar Pattern Masso Ash Manufactured Stone Handmade Veneer consists of ashlar stones produced with different molds in terms of form and thickness. You can easily cover all interior and exterior spaces with these stones. Some of them were washed off by a big river and some them were worn down by wind and rain in the canyons. The others are shaped by a fine craftsman like Inka stone masters did in the past.
Ashlar Pattern Masso Ash Manufactured Stone Handmade Veneer offers,
- Corner pieces are sold separately.
- Different sizes of stone are packed inside the same cardboard boxes.
- Recommended Smart Stone Type : Smart-3
- Thickness: Varies between 20 - 50 mm.
- Installation: Dry-stack or with joint.
- Totally ok to use outdoors: Frost-resistant.
- Provides heat and sound insulation.
- Warranty: 15 years.
- Softened Edges
- Versatile applications; create a subtle tonal backdrop indoors and out.
- The standard joint gap for each product is included within the content of the box. Therefore, dry stack installations require 15%-25% additional quantity.
Ashlar Pattern Masso Ash Manufactured Stone Handmade Veneer - Livfloors Collection
|Color Variation||Minimal Variation (V1)|
|Edge type||Soft edge|
|Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.50%|
|Installation Method||Dry-stack or With Joint|
|Recommended Joint Gap||3/4"|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||2100|
|Pallet Dimension(LxWxH):||48.03" x 24.41" x 29.53"|