MSI's Bernini Carbone 2 in. x 4 in. Porcelain Tile boasts a unique vein cut travertine look with faux fossilized veining. Gray mosaic tiles are extremely popular and this one in no exception - it's one-of-a-kind detailing and petite size give any project an interesting, contemporary edge. Revered for it's versatility and durability, this matte mosaic is a top choice among homebuilders and designers, who trust it for a variety of light commercial and residential applications. Whether it's used to create a stunning accent wall, backsplash, shower surround or countertop, this hard-working tile puts a new spin on neutrals. Use it in monochromatic settings or those full of varying hues - either way, it's sure to bring out your room's best qualities. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. It's precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues. Multiple tile sizes, along with coordinating bullnose give your project a finished look.
This Bernini Carbone 12"x12" Polished Porcelain Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use.
- Glazed Polished finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Residential and commercial use.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.