MSI's Bernini Camo 12 in. x 24 in. Porcelain Tile features a background of beige neutrals accented with faux fossilized veining in the most desirable warm gray hues. Offering the luxurious look of travertine, this head-turning polished tile is as traditional as it is contemporary. Its popular with homeowners, designers and builders because it harmonizes sublimely with diverse design aesthetics and its suitable for a number of residential applications, including walls, floors, backsplashes and shower surrounds. This travertine look tile can also be used in some light-duty commercial applications. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues. Multiple tile sizes and accessories are available to give your project a finished look.
This Bernini Carbone 12"x24" Polished Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use.
- Glazed Polished finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Residential and commercial use.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.