MSIs Burnished Acacia End Cap Molding Vinyl Tile features the deepest, richest browns and gorgeous graining for an authentic wood look in a low maintenance vinyl plank which comes with AC3 wear layer. This innovative glue-down is backed by warranty, and its suitable for all grade-levels. You can feel confident using it throughout your home even in the basement. Supremely durable and gorgeous, Burnished Acacia vinyl tile flooring is perfect for busy families who don’t want to sacrifice style for practicality. It can be used in doorways and provide an expansion gap for large areas. This molding can be nailed or glued with its coordinating style of floor. A warranty is included for piece of mind..
This Burnished Acacia 0.26" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl End Cap Molding-MSI Everlife Offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Burnished Acacia 0.26" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl End Cap Molding-MSI Everlife
Surface Finish: Low Gloss Textured
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue down|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||1170|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||1.3|
|Box Dimensions||(L):96″ (W):2.75″ (H):2.25″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|
Certificates will be updated soon.