MSI's Arterra Caldera Blanca feature a blend of rich cream and cool white in a stunning wood look pattern to create a bright, contemporary oasis. These 13”x24" porcelain copings are durable, easy to clean and maintain. Ideal for floors, pool surrounds, patios, and more, Caldera Blanca complements most architectural and design styles.
Arterra Caldera Blanca 13"x24" Matte Porcelain Pool Coping - MSI Collection
1. Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor use.
2. Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone.
3. P.E.I. rating IV has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions.
4. Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
5. Residential and commercial use.
6. This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Caldera Blanca 13"x24" Matte Porcelain Pool Coping - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Coefficient of Friction||> 0.42|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||38.4|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||2457.6|