Add subtle color and a touch of elegance to your space with Capri Blue 1x2 Honed Herringbone Tile. A fresh take on the classic herringbone pattern, this tile is suitable for various wall applications, and floor applications in residential settings. Featuring a light grey and cream palette accentuated by subtle veining in blues and gold, this genuine marble tile brings your kitchen backsplash, fireplace façade, shower surround, bathroom vanity wall and more to life. Not only gorgeous, but also durable and low maintenance, Capri Blue 1x2 Honed Herringbone Tile updates your space with contemporary style. Tiles are strategically arranged on mesh backed sheets for simplified installation and professional look.
This Capri Blue 11.63"x11.63" Herringbone Honed Marble Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, natural marble mosaic for floor, wall and countertop use.
- Unglazed, honed finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating is not applicable for natural stone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or outdoor use.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thin set for acceptable bond strength.
Capri Blue 11.63"x11.63" Herringbone Honed Marble Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Honed
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||China|
|Installation||Standard thinset / grout tile installation|
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||49|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||2205|
Certificates will be updated soon.