Villohome's Engineered Hardwood Flooring, brings the sophistication and warmth of real timber to a home in a range of unique hardwood timber species. Our Engineered Flooring is designed with a quality multi-layer construction, providing a stable timber floor with easy installation over many surfaces. The Audere collection features truly timeless styles with the durability to match a 9 inch, wide plank, Engineered European Oak flooring constructed with a multi-layer core and 4mm wear layer that will preserve the authenticity of your flooring for decades to come.
Engineered Hardwood European Oak 9" Wide, 87" RL Wirebrushed Astir Fawn Audere Floors - Mazzia Collection offers:
- Easy to install: Our Engineered Flooring can be glued or ‘floated’ over a level sub floor such as a concrete slab, particleboard or plywood. In addition to this, It can be re-sanded, just like traditional timber floors.
- Sanding and Finishing: No mess and fumes from sanding and finishing.
- Eco-friendly: All engineered products are eco-friendly due to maximizing the yield of tree, in which we take the best board and make the most out of it.
- Ready to Walk on: Our Engineered Flooring can be walked on within hours of installation.
- Textured look and feel: Wire-brushing and texture leads to a more worn-in look and casual wear and tear will blend right into the natural look, so that there is no need to worry with pets, kids or large get-together in your home.
- Built for longevity: Superior moisture resistance, wear layer allows for refinishing in decades to come as well as it resists dents and scratches.
- Long-term Investment: Hardwood flooring increases the value of your property due to its high quality and true form.
- Engineered Hardwood Core: Whether it’s a multi-ply or an OSB core, engineered hardwood is manufactured with a multi-layered, pressed fiberboard core that is cross-layered to create the ultimate durability for its top veneer of hardwood, giving you peace of mind by adding resistance to expansion and contraction due to moisture and temperature fluctuations.
- Multiple Installation Options and Ease of Use: Tongue and Groove Edges on every plank make it quick and easy for nail down, glue down, staple down, or floating installation depending on your subfloor type.
- Peace of Mind: 25 Year Residential Warranty, 5 Year Light Commercial Warranty, Lifetime Finish and Structural Warranty
Engineered Hardwood European Oak 9" Wide, 87" RL Wirebrushed Astir Fawn Audere Floors - Mazzia Collection
|OSMO UV Oil
|Wear layer Thickness (mm)
|Residential, Light Commercial
|Radiant Heat Compatible
|FloorScore, CARB II
|Light Commercial Warranty(years)