MSI's Eramosa White 12"x24" Porcelain Tile features dramatic linear veining, reminiscent of natural Eramosa stone from Canada, but with the durability and low maintenance of porcelain. This rectangular matte finished tile lends itself to a breadth of installation options, both residential and commercial. Whether used for accent walls, shower and tub surrounds, countertops or backsplashes, this tile can help visually expand your space and create a cohesive feel. If you want a stone look flooring tile that offers installation flexibility, this is it. Eramosa White Porcelain Tile can be used for a variety of intriguing patterns, including traditional brick patterns, herringbone, chevrons, cobblestone and basketweave. Tile accessories are available to give your project a finished, professional look.
This Eramosa White 12"x24" Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for wall use.
- Glazed smooth finish with a medium sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Eramosa White 12"x24" Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Matte
Product of: Italy
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Coefficient of Friction||<0.42|
|Color Variation||Medium (V2)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Packaging Dimensions||Height: 2.1″ Length: 24″ Width: 12″|
|Pallet Weight||2,465.28 LBS|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 31″ Length: 48″ Width: 32″|
|Carton per Pallet||48|
|Box Weight||51.36 LBS|