Get supremely durable and gorgeous vinyl tile flooring with the MSIs Finely Flush Quarter Round Molding Vinyl Tile. It's easy to install with the glue-down feature and is suitable for all grade levels and busy families who don't want to sacrifice style. This flooring retains its elegance with grey hues and understated blues and subtle knots of graining for a real-wood look to be shown in low vinyl plank. It is used to accent the transition from baseboard to floor surface, especially in retrofitted floors where the baseboard typically is not removed. The quarter round with AC3 wear layer provides a subtle blend between the gap in the floor and the wall providing a beautiful finished look to any room in your home.
This Finely 0.75" Thick x 0.625" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Quarter Round Molding offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Finely 0.75" Thick x 0.625" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Quarter Round Molding-MSI Everlife
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue down|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||810|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||0.9|
|Box Dimensions||(L):95″ (W):2.75″ (H):2.5″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|