Inka Granat Slate Look Manufactured Stone Handmade Veneer comprise horizontally oriented stone textures, just like the ones are crafted delicately by the nature. Some of them were washed off by a big river and some them were worn down by wind and rain in the canyons. The others are shaped by a fine craftsman like Inka stone masters did in the past.
Inka Granat Slate Look Manufactured Stone Handmade Veneer offers,
- Corner pieces are sold separately.
- Different sizes of stone are packed inside the same cardboard boxes.
- Recommended Smart Stone Type : Smart-1
- Thickness: Varies between 25 - 40 mm.
- Installation: Dry-stack.
- Totally ok to use outdoors: Frost-resistant.
- Provides heat and sound insulation.
- Warranty: 15 years.
- Softened Edges
- Versatile applications; create a subtle tonal backdrop indoors and out.
- The standard joint gap for each product is included within the content of the box. Therefore, dry stack installations require 15%-25% additional quantity.
Inka Granat Slate Look Manufactured Stone Handmade Veneer - Livfloors Collection
|Color Variation||Minimal Variation (V1)|
|Edge type||Soft edge|
|Country Of Origin||Turkey|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.50%|
|Recommended Joint Gap||N/A|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||2100|
|Pallet Dimension(LxWxH):||48.03" x 24.41" x 29.53"|