Ladson Clayborne Engineered Wood Flooring is a high-end choice that will complement a variety of decor styles. These 7.48x75.6 micro beveled planks can make any room stand out from entryways, kitchens, bathrooms and throughout any other area in your residence or commercial property where sophistication is appreciated. Highly durable and water-resistant, this engineered hardwood includes a protective layer that provides ultimate durability and longevity, protecting against everyday wear and tear making it the ultimate worry-free flooring solution.
Ladson Clayborne 7.48"x75.6" Engineered Click Lock Hardwood Flooring - MSI Collection offers:
- Janka wood hardness rating/resistance to denting : 1360.
- Easy to clean and maintain the planks.
- Safety conscious slip-resistant design.
- Planks have a micro beveled edge and square ends to emphasize the definition of individual planks and strips.
- Recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
Ladson Clayborne 7.48"x75.6" Engineered Click Lock Hardwood Flooring - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Cambodia|
|Grade||Above Grade, On Grade or Below Grade|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Certification||GREENGUARD certified product|
|Residential Warranty (yrs)||Limited Lifetime Structural, 30 Year Residential Finish|
|Light Commercial Warranty (yrs)||5 year Light Commercial Warranty|
|Box Weight (lbs)||56.79|