This MSI Centennial Ludlow Flush Stair Nose Molding vinyl tile is suitable for a variety of decorating schemes. Offering the appearance of authentic wood floors in a low-maintenance vinyl plank, this resilient flooring features a grey background accented by subtle knots. Supremely durable and gorgeous, this innovative glue-down vinyl flooring is suitable for all levels in your home - even the basement. It is great for busy families who don’t want to sacrifice style for practicality in their floors, and you can install it over concrete, cork, tile or wood. It is designed for installation on the edge of a stair tread. Stair nosing with AC3 wear layer adds beauty to your home while absorbing much of the staircase traffic and provides a beautiful finished look to your home.
This Ludlow 1.03" Thick x 2 .23" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Stair Nose Molding-MSI offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Ludlow 1.03" Thick x 2 .23" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Stair Nose Molding-MSI Everlife
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||1275|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||1.7|
|Box Dimensions||(L):96″ (W):4.5″ (H):3″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|