An ideal choice for your space, the MSI's Palmetto Bianco 6 in. x 36 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features a textured, low sheen finish to help add style to your decor. This tile with soft white and cream tones with subtle grains reminiscent of fine natural hardwood with the strength of a porcelain tile and adds class to contemporary aesthetic. This tile has high resistance to abrasion and is suitable for heavy-duty residential and commercial floor installations such as entrances, commercial kitchens, hotels, exhibition and sales rooms with some dirt conditions, install this tile to incorporate a distinctive personal signature in a wide variety of designs and patterns.
This Palmetto Bianco 6"x36" Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for wall use.
- Glazed smooth surface with a low sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Palmetto Bianco 6"x36" Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Matte
Product of: Italy
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Coefficient of Friction||<0.42|
|Color Variation||Medium (V2)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Packaging Dimensions||Height: 3.9″ Length: 36″ Width: 6″|
|Pallet Weight||3372 LBS|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 34″ Length: 48″ Width: 37″|
|Carton per Pallet||60|
|Box Weight||56.2 LBS|