Calacatta Porcelain Tile is a sweeping white and cream porcelain with darker elegant veins of gray and browns. It is recommended for interior applications and is available in a wide variety of tile sizes for ultimate coordination for flooring, countertops, and backsplashes in kitchens, bathrooms, and foyers.
This Pietra Calacatta 12"x12" Polished Porcelain Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use.
- Glazed Polished finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential and commercial floors including kitchens, corridors, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Residential and commercial use.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Pietra Calacatta 12"x12" Polished Porcelain Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile - Checkerboard Collection
|Country of Origin||India|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Coefficient of Friction||>=0.60|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||32|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||1536|