Achieve a seamless authentic wood look with the MSIs Reclamied Oak Stair Nose Molding Vinyl Tile. It can be used throughout your home in the kitchen, living area, bathroom or even basement to create a luxurious, affordable and low maintenance flooring solution. This flooring is easy to install with its glue-down system making it DIY-friendly and it gives supreme comfort when under foot. It will withstand the test of time with features of a lifetime residential warranty and is great for a busy family who doesn't want to sacrifice style. It retains elegance with the neutral brown background with darker knots and graining for a reclaimed wood look all in a vinyl plank. It is designed for installation on the edge of a stair tread. Stair nosing with AC3 wear layer adds beauty to your home while absorbing much of the staircase traffic and provides a beautiful finished look to your home.
This Reclamied Oak 1.03" Thick x 2 .23" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Stair Nose Molding offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Reclamied Oak 1.03" Thick x 2 .23" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Stair Nose Molding-MSI Everlife
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||1275|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||1.7|
|Box Dimensions||(L):96″ (W):4.5″ (H):3″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|