MSI Saddle Oak End Cap Molding vinyl tile is suitable for a variety of decorating schemes. Offering the appearance of traditional wood floors in a low-maintenance vinyl plank, this resilient flooring features realistic knots and graining comes with AC3 wear layer. Supremely durable and gorgeous, this innovative glue-down vinyl flooring is suitable for all levels in your home - even the basement. It is great for busy families who don’t want to sacrifice style for practicality in their floors, and you can install it over concrete, cork, tile or wood. It can be used in doorways and provide an expansion gap for large areas. This molding can be nailed or glued with its coordinating style of floor. A warranty is included for piece of mind.
This Saddle Oak 0.26" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl End Cap Molding offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Saddle Oak 0.26" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl End Cap Molding-MSI Everlife
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue down|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||1170|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||1.3|
|Box Dimensions||(L):96″ (W):2.75″ (H):2.25″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|