Sande Ivory is a beautifully neutral porcelain tile with an understated linear pattern that adds depth and interest. Use Sande Ivory for the essence of versatile. Use these tiles throughout your space to create a cohesive designer look. This ivory-hued tile makes a statement on floors, walls, shower surrounds, countertops and other spaces where easy-care elegance is welcomed.
This Sande Ivory 12"x12" Matte 2" Hexagon Porcelain Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, porcelain mosaic tile for floor, wall and countertop use.
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and moderate variation in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
Sande Ivory 12"x12" Matte 2" Hexagon Porcelain Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Matte
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||India|
|Installation||Standard thinset / grout tile installation|
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||35.2|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||2217.6|