Solto White 12"x24" Tumbled Marble Pool Coping add a timeless Tuscan beauty for your surroundings, outdoors or indoors.
Ideal for poolside's or step treads, these are durable and have various shades of beige that create a subtle visual interest. With a bullnose on 1 long side, the tile provides various install options that blend seamlessly to create a perfect setting.
NOTE: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
Solto White 12"x24" Tumbled Marble Pool Coping Offers,
1. Grade 1, first-quality natural stone marble pool copings.
2. Honed-tumbled finish with a random variation in tone.
3. Can be installed on a sand bed, if installed on a concrete base with thin-set then it can be used on driveways.
4. Semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%.
5. Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
Solto White 12"x24" Tumbled Marble Pool Coping - Belair Collection
|Edge Type||One edge Full-bullnose|
|Water Absorption Rate||More than 0.5% and less than 3%|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||1600|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||320|
|Box Dimensions:||(L):14″ (W):24″ (H):10″|
|Pallet Dimensons:||(L):40.9″ (W):40.9″ (H):45.67″|