Achieve a seamless authentic wood look with the MSIs Stable Quarter Round Molding Vinyl Tile. It can be used throughout your home in the kitchen, living area, bathroom or even basement to create a luxurious, affordable and low maintenance flooring solution. This flooring is easy to install with its locking system and pre-attached backing making it DIY-friendly and it gives supreme comfort when under foot. It will withstand the test of time with features of a lifetime residential warranty and is great for a busy family who doesn't want to sacrifice style. It retains elegance with the brown tones that goes into the dark bands for the look of antique wood. It is used to accent the transition from baseboard to floor surface, especially in retrofitted floors where the baseboard typically is not removed. The quarter round with AC3 wear layer provides a subtle blend between the gap in the floor and the wall providing a beautiful finished look to any room in your home.
This Stable 0.75" Thick x 0.625" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Quarter Round Molding offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Stable 0.75" Thick x 0.625" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Quarter Round Molding-MSI Everlife
|Color Variation||Moderate Variation (V3)|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5 %|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Installation Method||Floating /Glue down|
|Pallet Weight (Lbs)||810|
|Box Weight (Lbs)||0.9|
|Box Dimensions||(L):95″ (W):2.75″ (H):2.5″|
|Pallet Dimensions||(L):98″ (W):42″ (H):40″|