MSI's Tektile Crosshatch Ivory 12"x24" Glazed Porcelain Tile is nothing short of trend-setting. Subtle yet stunning, it offers all the texture and dimension you’d expect from a modern fabric-inspired tile. Plus, it’s ultra-durable and low-maintenance. An intriguing departure from traditional floor and wall tiles, you can mix and match this neutral hued matte tile with others in the Textile Collection to achieve stylish, one-of-a-kind looks in a variety of living and commercial settings. Often used on floors, it’s also suitable for walls and countertops. Choose this low sheen fabric-look porcelain tile for your installation or renovation project, and enjoy the compliments. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues. Pair with Tektile Crosshatch Ivory 3 in. x 24 in. bullnose for a finished, professional look.
This Tektile Crosshatch Ivory 12"x24" Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for wall use.
- Glazed smooth finish with a low sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Tektile Crosshatch Ivory 12"x 24" Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile-MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Matte
Product of: Italy
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Coefficient of Friction||<0.42|
|Color Variation||Medium (V2)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Packaging Dimensions||Height: 2.73″ Length: 24″ Width: 12″|
|Pallet Weight||1,977.92 LBS|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 30″ Length: 48″ Width: 32″|
|Carton per Pallet||32|
|Box Weight||61.81 LBS|