Tuscany Porcini 16 in. x 24 in. Tumbled Travertine Pavers are natural stone that add timeless Tuscan beauty into your patio or walkway. Ideal for indoor or outdoor applications, these natural stone pavers are durable and have various shades of gold and yellow that create a subtle visual interest. With a tumbled finish, the tile provides a rustic aged look that blends with the surroundings to create a perfect setting. NOTE: Inspect all tiles before installation. Natural stone products inherently lack uniformity and are subject to variation in color, shade, finish, etc. It is recommended to blend tiles from different boxes when installing. Natural stones may be characterized by dry seams and pits that are often filled. The filling can work its way out and it may be necessary to refill these voids as part of a normal maintenance procedure. All natural stone products should be sealed with a penetrating sealer. After installation, vendor disclaims any liabilities.
Tuscany Porcini 16"x24" Tumbled Travertine Paver Tile - MSI Collection Offers,
1. Grade 1, first-quality natural travertine pavers.
2. Tumbled finish with a low sheen and random variation in tone.
3. Can be installed on a sand bed, if installed on a concrete base with thin-set then it can be used on driveways.
4. Semi-vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 3% but less than 7%.
5. Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications, use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
6. This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Tuscany Porcini 16"x24" Tumbled Travertine Paver Tile - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Color Variation||V4- Random Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||More than 3 % but less than 7%|
|Proposition 65||Yes- Silica|
|Box Weight (lbs)||39.99|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||2399.4|