MSI's Upscape Greige 6"x40" Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features soft warm brown tones - Boast the appearance in a variety of residential or light-duty commercial spaces with Greige porcelain wood tile that’s designed to realistically mimic vintage wood flooring from the early American colonial era. Each deep-hued, matte plank features a combination of medium brown and grayish tones creating a wood look tile that can add dimension to a variety of floors, countertops, walls and backsplashes. From traditional to contemporary, Greige porcelain tile is artfully rustic while complementing a range of decors that’s favored by those who fancy the look of traditional wood without the necessary upkeep. Additionally, unlike real wood, it’s extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of environments such as entryways, restrooms, kitchens and more.
This Upscape Greige Glazed Porcelain 6"x40" Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for wall use.
- Glazed smooth surface with a low sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Upscape Greige Glazed Porcelain 6"x40" Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Coefficient of Friction||<0.42|
|Color Variation||Medium (V2)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Packaging Dimensions||Height: 3.12″ Length: 40″ Width: 6″|
|Pallet Weight||2,365.44 LBS|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 25″ Length: 48″ Width: 42″|
|Carton per Pallet||42|
|Box Weight||56.32 LBS|