Veneto Gray Porcelain Tiles bring the look of natural vein-cut travertine, in an easy care porcelain tile. The soft greiges and beiges, lend a refined rustic feel to a space. This tile is ideal for a variety of applications including floors, countertops, and walls.
This Veneto Gray 12"x12" Polished Porcelain Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use.
- Polished finish with a high sheen and slight variation in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
Veneto Gray 12"x12" Polished Porcelain Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Polished
Edge type: Pressed
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Coefficient of Friction||>=0.60|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||28.96|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||1390.08|