Noce Porcelain Tile from our Veneto Collection brings the look of natural vein cut travertine, in an easy care porcelain tile. Warms beiges, hints of cream, and touches of gray bring an earthy comfort to this gorgeous modern tile. These tiles are recommended for both commercial and residential properties for projects like countertops, floors, accent walls, backsplashes, and showers.
This Veneto Noce 12"x12" Polished Porcelain Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality porcelain tile for floor, wall and countertop use.
- Glazed Polished finish with a high sheen and moderate variation in tone.
- P.E.I. Rating III is suitable for medium-duty residential floors including kitchens, halls, terraces and areas used more often with normal footwear and small amounts of dirt.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or some outdoor applications; use a latex-modified thinset for acceptable bond strength.
Veneto Noce 12"x12" Polished Porcelain Mesh-Mounted Mosaic Tile - MSI Collection
Surface Finish: Polished
Edge type: Pressed
Looking for a container quantity? Get Villo PRO
|Country of Origin||Turkey|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Coefficient of Friction||>=0.60|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Box Weight (lbs)||28.96|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||1390.08|