MSI’s Wilmont Charcoal Oak 2.5MM 7 x 48 in. Luxury Vinyl Tile features a backdrop of greys and greiges, accented by subtle graining and knots for an authentic wood look in a low maintenance vinyl plank. This innovative glue-down vinyl flooring has a 20MIL wear layer, is backed by warranty, and it’s suitable for all grade-levels. You can feel confident using it throughout your home—even in the basement. Supremely durable and gorgeous, Wilmont Charcoal Oak vinyl tile flooring is perfect for busy families who don’t want to sacrifice style for practicality. Coordinating vinyl flooring trim pieces including end caps, stair noses, reducers, and T-molding are available to give your residential, light-commercial, or commercial indoor LVT project a professional, seamless finish.
This Wilmont Charcoal Oak Vinyl Flooring LVT 7"x48" offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Matching color reducers, end caps, moldings available. Please contact us for more information.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain - 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- Realistic wood look and embossing.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Vinyl Flooring LVT 7"x48" Wilmont Charcoal Oak - MSI EVERLIFE Collection
|Country of Origin||China|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Residential Warranty(years||Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Light Commercial Warranty(years)||10|
|Color Variation||Moderate (V3)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%|
|Repeat Pattern||1 in 6|
|Carton per Pallet||50|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 23.62″ Length: 49.6″ Width: 38.97″|
|Packaging Dimensions||Height: 1.7″ Length: 48.6″ Width: 7.7″|