Our Vinyl collection presented under "PINE" brand is a quality flooring option with the natural look and feel of wood and all the practical benefits of a synthetic material. These sturdy, luxury vinyl floors feel warm and soft to the feet and feature a printed surface available in a variety of natural wood looks. The long and wide plank format, coupled with a grooved edge finish emphasizes the wood character of the floor for a more authentic timber appearance. Our Vinyl Planks Rigid LVT Beige Oak Light 5mm planks are manufactured from 100% Virgin materials and 100% waterproof. Made in Europe. Product of Turkey. This flooring comes in 5mm thick and 22mil with super protect wear layer and it features a Stone Plastic Composite core, the latest innovative core technology for vinyl flooring. This flooring comes with Click system, UV Coating and pre-attached premium pad with wood texture and enhanced bevel. These floors are ideal for renovation projects as well as for bathrooms, basements and kitchens where they need to be resistant to wet conditions. A polyurethane coating provides protection against dirt, stains, and scratches and makes it easy to clean. Furthermore, it comes with 1.0mm underpad attached for sound and heat insulation. To sum up, a high-quality synthetic core provides the vinyl with waterproof and sound-reducing properties, while the thin and flexible construction means the planks can easily be laid on top of many existing, level-floor coverings. These floors are ideal for renovation projects as well as for bathrooms, basements and kitchens where they need to be resistant to wet conditions. This vinyl floor features a click lock installation for an easy to install application and its life lock texture coupled with embossing details bring this beautiful vinyl floor to life.
22MIL Heavy-Duty Wearlayer SPC Vinyl Rigid Core Beige Oak Light, 5mm Thick, 1mm IXPE Soundpad offers,
- Made in Europe.
- 22 Mil Wear Layer Rigid Core.
- Rigid core construction hides sub-floor imperfections and guarantees lasting performance, year-after-year.
- Sizes: 7"x48"
- 5mm thick (4mm SPC+ 1mm IXPE Soundpad)
- Matching color T-Moldings, Reducers, End Cap and Flush Stair Noses are available. Please contact us for pricing.
- Solid protection with a 22mil wear layer; great for residential or even light commercial applications.
- Pre-attached 1mm IXPE Soundpad.
- I4F click system.
- UV Coating
- Radiant heat compatible- Max. 84F
- Deep Embossed Wood Texture.
- Innovative extrusion process seamlessly molds vinyl wear layer, SPC core, and vinyl backing into singular composite planks.
- Appropriate grade for installation: above grade, on grade or below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Easy to clean and maintain at 100% waterproof.
- For use indoors and in temperature-controlled environments only.
- FloorScore Certified®.
22MIL Heavy-Duty Wearlayer SPC Vinyl Rigid Core Beige Oak Light, 5mm Thick, 1mm IXPE Soundpad - Pine Collection
|Installation Type||Floating (Click-Lock System)|
|Underpad Type||IXPE Soundpad|
|Coefficient of Friction||0.30 DS|
|Surface Finish||Deep Embossed|
|Radiant heat compatible||Yes Max 84F|
|Core Type Detail||Stone Plastic Composite (SPC)|
|Light Commercial Warranty (in years)||7|
|Edge Type||Micro Bevel|
|Heavy Duty Wearlayer||Yes|
|Core Type||Rigid Core|
|Underpad Thickness (mm)||1|
|Residential Warranty (in years)||12|
|Country of Origin||Europe|
|Actual Sizes||177.8x 1219.2 mm|
|Installation||Floating with Click system|
|Packaging Dimensions (inches)||Height: 2.2 Length: 48.25 Width: 7.25|
|Sqft / Box||23.33|
|Boxes / Pallet||56|
|Sqft / Pallet||1166.50|
|Pallet Dimensions (inches)||Height: 36 Length: 48.25 Width: 30|