For a flush look and feel to the edge of your stairs, the installation of MSI's Flush Stairnose is an excellent match. This piece of matching hybrid rigid core is applied to the edge of each individual step to create a flush finish. Applying a flush stairnose helps make stairs safe, so there are no uneven transitions for people walking up and down the stairs. When adding this edge to the stairs, ensure the stairnose has the same joint as the flooring you’ve installed. Flush stairnoses are typically preferred to be used in open spaces where there are stairs or on balcony transitions.
Avery Ash 0.94" Thick x 4.53" Width x 94" Luxury Vinyl Flush Stairnose Molding - MSI Everlifeoffers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade, or Below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Residential and light commercial use.
- No painting or staining necessary.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Avery Ash 0.94" Thick x 4.53" Width x 94" Luxury Vinyl Flush Stairnose Molding - MSI Everlife
|Country of Origin||China|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Edge type||Eased Edge|
|Installation||Nailed /Glue down|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Residential Warranty (yrs)||Lifetime residential warranty|
|Light Commercial Warranty (yrs)||15-year light and 10-year commercial|
|Box Weight (lbs)||4.62|