Seamlessly transition your floors to adjacent walls with MSI's End Cap. This square nose piece of rigid core is used to connect flooring to other adjoining surfaces such as masonry walls, fireplaces, sliding glass doors and other door jams. Not only does it minimize the height difference between surfaces, but it helps create an elegant look when paired with complementing baseboards. End caps also provide an added measure of safety, so no one trips when walking over uneven surfaces.
Brookline 0.26" Thick x 1.77" Width x 94" Luxury Vinyl End Cap Molding - MSI Everlife offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade, or Below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Residential and light commercial use.
- No painting or staining necessary.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Brookline 0.26" Thick x 1.77" Width x 94" Luxury Vinyl End Cap Molding - MSI Everlife
|Country of Origin||China|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Edge type||Eased Edge|
|Installation||Floating /Glue down|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Residential Warranty (yrs)||Lifetime limited residential (with dent warranty)|
|Light Commercial Warranty (yrs)||10 year limited light commercial|
|Box Weight (lbs)||1.3|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||1170|