When you’re installing attractive rigid core flooring in your home or office space, it’s beneficial to add a reducer to help level out any unequal height differences between two even surfaces. Applying MSI's Reducer will perfectly match and complement your newly installed flooring. It will create a smooth transition between other flooring types, such as ceramic or low-pile carpets.
Brookline 0.35" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Reducer Molding - MSI Everlife offers,
- Appropriate grade for installation: Above grade, On grade, or Below grade.
- Can be installed over most existing surfaces including tile, wood, concrete, and vinyl.
- Residential and light commercial use.
- No painting or staining necessary.
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
- FloorScore Certified®
Brookline 0.35" Thick x 1.77" Wide x 94" Length Luxury Vinyl Reducer Molding - MSI Everlife
|Country of Origin||China|
|Surface Finish||Low Gloss Textured|
|Edge type||Eased Edge|
|Installation||Nailed /Glue down|
|Color Variation||V3-Moderate Variation|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||Less than 0.5%|
|Residential Warranty (yrs)||Lifetime limited residential (with dent warranty)|
|Light Commercial Warranty (yrs)||10 year limited light commercial|
|Box Weight (lbs)||1.3|
|Pallet Weight (lbs)||1170|