MSI's Upscape Nero 3 in. x 18 in. and 6 in. x 40 in. Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features intriguing colorways of black and brown tones artfully designed to recreate the look of wood floors found in Early American farmhouses. These deep-hued, trendy matte planks - complete with period details - add interest and dimension to floors, countertops, accent walls and backsplashes, in both residential and light commercial environments. Amazingly versatile, Upscape Nero goes places real wood can't - like damp mud rooms, bathrooms and entryways - all while complementing a range of decors, from traditional to contemporary. This is a rectified tile, mechanically finished on all sides to achieve uniformity. Its precise sizing allows for a thinner grout joint, which results in a clean, professional install and reduces staining issues.
This Upscape Nero Glazed Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for wall use.
- Glazed smooth surface with a low sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Certificates will be updated soon.