MSI's Upscape Nero 6"x40" Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile features intriguing colorways of black and brown tones - Make any residential or light-duty commercial space stand out with Nero porcelain tile. This wood look tile presents a combination of dark brown and blackish tones with a matte finish that closely resembles traditional wood planks once found in early American farmhouses. Nero porcelain wood tile features deep-hued planks that are not only trendy but can also complement a variety of traditional or modern decors. This wood looking tile creates artistic dimensions for floors, countertops and walls. It’s extremely versatile and can be used in a variety of environments where real wood can’t be installed such as bathrooms, entryways and other spaces that may often get wet.
This Upscape Nero Glazed Porcelain 6"x40" Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection offers;
- Grade 1, first-quality glazed porcelain tile for wall use.
- Glazed smooth surface with a low sheen and slight variation in tone.
- Impervious flooring has water absorption of less than 0.5% for indoor or some outdoor use and is frost proof.
- Completely frost resistant for indoor or outdoor applications
- This is a GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified and GREENGUARD Children and Schools Certified product.
Upscape Nero Glazed Porcelain 6"x40" Floor and Wall Tile - MSI Collection
|Country of Origin||Italy|
|Coefficient of Friction||<0.42|
|Color Variation||Medium (V2)|
|Radiant Heat Compatible?||Yes|
|Water Absorption Rate||less than 0.5%|
|Installation||Thinset & Grout|
|Packaging Dimensions||Height: 3.12″ Length: 40″ Width: 6″|
|Pallet Weight||2,365.44 LBS|
|Pallet Dimensions||Height: 25″ Length: 48″ Width: 42″|
|Carton per Pallet||42|
|Box Weight||56.32 LBS|